Stormy next day

The next day we were not sure if we could go out or not. But finally we decided to try and we were able to stay out for 2 or 3 hours before the storm finally hit too strong so we had to go back to Andenes. Since it was still daylight we decided to go to Bleik Beach which was totally frozen…. Here are the pics of the day…

IMG_5948 IMG_5951 IMG_5963 IMG_5977 IMG_6000 IMG_6005 IMG_6007 IMG_6016 IMG_6018 IMG_6073 IMG_6080 IMG_6092 IMG_6096 IMG_6107 IMG_6113 IMG_6115 IMG_6124 IMG_6130 IMG_6185 IMG_6188 IMG_6198 IMG_6205 IMG_6211

Dieser Beitrag wurde unter Norway veröffentlicht. Setze ein Lesezeichen auf den Permalink.

Schreibe einen Kommentar